By cheated - 08/07/2009 06:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had sex with my fiancée. My panties fell behind the bed. Later, when I went to get them, I found three other pairs. Only one pair was mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 961
You deserved it 4 545

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Inked2009 0

That sucks, hopefully you broke up with the loser.

Random_Poster 0

Don't worry, maybe they were HIS! FYL even more!

Comments

skullbuster 0

At least there were no strange men's underwear back there. You should probably talk to him about getting a new bed frame and headboard, it sounds like there is a problem there. If he takes care of that, at least after you marry him you won't have to clean up any more panties behind the bed - just tell him to make sure he checks the sheets too after the girls leave!

Oh can there happen to be two other pairs in the exact same place?

What's wrong with calling them panties, #5? but anyway, he deserves to be broken up with, cheating is one of the worst insults to someone, in my opinion.

You gotta find out the truth first. Maybe they are from a long time ago. Nothing worse than breaking up with someone for something that didn't happen. At least give him time to explain the situation. If it turns out he's cheating on you, dump his ass. But give him a chance first.

Maybe the fiancé had a mom/sister who doesn't like OP so they sabotaged them.

Look at the alternatives, he may not be cheating on you. He may just enjoy stealing woman's panties, and hiding them behind his bed once he's done jacking off in them.

Then she has much bigger issues than her fiancee cheating on her.

666HailSatan666 0

Now now people, lets not jump to conclusions yet. Who knows, those panties could have been from past partners.

m00sem00se 0

@#33 - Good point. Perhaps he's a messy dude and just hasn't cleaned behind the bead in months/years.

ATTENTION EVERYONE! I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT: FIANCÉE = THE WOMAN FIANCÉ = THE MAN GET IT RIGHT PLEASE!

skullbuster 0

Whoo-whoo-whoo, here come the sirens for the Spelling/Grammar/Usage police and it's newest self-deputized member. Thank you for making the FML website safe for everyone, without your high-handed criticism of semi-literate posters, life just wouldn't be worth living. And the CAPS, pure gold...

wingedtoad 0

If a spelling mistake makes misinterpretation of a message likely, like it has here, then I am all for the grammar/spelling police and their corrections. Minor mistakes that don't affect understanding are acceptable, but this is not.

Yeah, #47's got it. #45 - The caps were so that it would catch people's attention.. dee dee dee!

skullbuster 0

Get real, this wasn't confusing. I don't want to open the gay marriage box on this thread but obviously when she is talking about a FIANCE (despite her incorrect usage), she was talking about a man. And the inference here was that the panties belonged to someone other than her. Surprised there hasn't been more suggestion by commenters that he is a cross-dresser though!

skullbuster 0

And none of the 37 posters prior to Deputy SmugAss seemed confused. This is just another example of someone exercising their own superiority over another person and it is weak! FAIL!

FrostyNorth 0

#38: Yes, their mistake confused me terribly! Is this a lesbian engagement? Is this a man who wears panties worried that his fiancée is cheating on him with a woman or another panty-wearing man? #45: You are a spelling-Nazi Nazi. Changing the gender of that word completely screws up the post for anyone who knows the difference between -é and -ée. Regardless, I bet you'd attack anyone correcting any grammar or spelling mistake no matter how major. Don't tell people to get off their high horse from atop your even higher horse, hypocrite.

skullbuster 0

Well of course I'm on my high horse, isn't everyone here? I've just taken up a different cause!!! I mean we have the people who accuse the OP of being a liar, the spelling/grammar correctors, the people who blame the OP, and somehow every single FML seems to turn into some gay marriage discussion - that's when we aren't making fun of the fat people! It's like back in the Jerry Springer hey-day, people just watched to see people that were more pathetic than themselves so they could sit in judgment - isn't that the draw?

FrostyNorth 0

Exactly, the whole point of the site is to judge the posters. But you basically told 38 that they shouldn't judge just because of poor grammar. Any judgement is fine! BTW, OP is an overweight, engaged lesbian.

kiit23 0

To all the people having a fit over the spelling.. if you cant figure it out, you really shouldn't be correcting people on adding one extra letter, even if it makes it mean something else. Context clues. We learned that in elementary school.

who ever said that she was marrying/dating a man? maybe this woman does know french, and wrote the correct word because she's a lesbian. I'm not saying that she is a lesbian, because she may have just made a spelling mistake. But don't bash her for her spelling until you know the story.