By JoshuasGirl - 23/12/2013 19:13 - United States - Grand Rapids

Spicy
Today, I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time. After he'd repeatedly told me not to worry about bleeding, and reassuring me that he'd take care of me, he passed out halfway through. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 073
You deserved it 6 437

Same thing different taste

Comments

She bled. It was her first time having sex. Girls bleed when we lose our virginity.

Actually I didn't bleed when I lost mine. You only bleed if he pokes like the cervix or something

Seriously why do you know this Lil' *****.

81 and 86, what you are doing is called "****-shaming" and you should be ashamed of yourselves. Her choices are nothing to do with either of you.

Not all women bleed when they lose their virginity- I didn't.

Am I the only one to notice 62's age? A 14 year old talking about losing her virginity. And I haven't even held a guys hand other than my dad's when I was 14.

jazzy_123 20

62, homegirl you're only 14 and you've had sex already?! Geezus! I know it's not so uncommon now a days but damn... when I was your age I thought I knew it all and I didn't! These things make me so sad..

The anticipation and excitement was clearly too much for him. Perhaps slow things down a bit and that way the blood rushing from his head to his penis won't cause his body to overload and shutdown. It gets better op, the first time is always awkward, but you'll both find a niche and develop a rhythm comfortable for the both of you. Good luck and happy love making!

Are you retarded? He passed out from the sight of blood, not because his penis took the blood from his head.

46 I'm not retarded, 58 and a whole bunch of other people got what I meant. Thanks to all those who actually have an IQ, can empathise with a girl becoming a woman. The blood rush and sudden light headedness was a joke. If you're going to be so serious, perhaps fml isn't for you.. On here we can be the true twisted minions that we are, but each to their own, so I suggest you go and find yours.

Might've been just first time. It's okay OP, there's always next time!

at least now josh knows that doctor/paramedic isn't a job option for him. sorry you had to go through this but there's no need to blame yourself on it... it's normal

Still probably did better than most guys their first time.

ahippienamedrae 10

Awwh, well there's always next time... Maybe.

oh bloody hell (English Accent) ... at least he tried, points for effort

No one says "bloody hell" very often. You don't need to fake an accent ;)

Merylwen 24

Well I say it and I hear it everyday. And it just wouldn't sound right without a British accent. It sounds hilarious with a Northern Irish accent though.

Sounds like something my friend would do. Sorry that happened :(

cryssycakesx3 22

thanks for clearing that up...