By RitaDahhlinnnng - 25/08/2009 23:56 - United States

Today, I had my first real date with my first serious boyfriend. I was nervous because from past experience. I learned my lips were a bit ticklish and I usually giggled a bit during kissing. Well, we started making out and I thought was I doing pretty good hiding my laughs. Until I wet myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 001
You deserved it 10 820

Same thing different taste

Top comments

3P0N1N3 0

It's not a serious boyfriend if this is your first date. -.-

I found this fml kinda weird Ticklish lips?lol

Comments

dayrin7 4

what? haha i didn't ticklish lips were possible.! haha aww i feeel bad for you.

Well, that should foreshadow the surprise your boyfriend is going to get when he first eats you out.

blairvic 23

Hopefully the boy has a pee fetish!

Seriously, wtf is with people peeing their pants? Are you people born without sphincters or something? Learn to control yourself, that's just ridiculous.

letitbe56 0

Oh come on, you never accidentally peed a little bit when you were laughing? I feel bad for anyone who's never laughed that hard.

I laugh all the time, and no I have never peed my pants, because if I have to pee, I go to the bathroom. Honestly, I'm a very happy person and prone to fits of laughter but I have NEVER come close to peeing my pants. I can see when you get older and things get....weaker and you've given birth a few times. But for a healthy, relatively young person, it's not normal to pee your pants just because you're laughing. And she wasn't even laughing, she was holding her laughter in!

letitbe56 0

If you haven't peed, you're not laughing hard enough.

You're not SUPPOSED to pee yourself while laughing!! My mind is blown. Whoever told you it was normal to pee your pants is very, very wrong. My life isn't boring or sad because I have control over my bladder.

OMGitsKaleyxo 0

who gets ticklish on their lips?

sometimes my bf will hold me down and lick my lips while I giggle uncontrollabley. it tickles. it is possible.

letitbe56 0

I'm not sure you can call someone you've never kissed a serious boyfriend. Or even a boyfriend. Committing to a relationship with someone you've never kissed is even dumber than marrying someone you've never had sex with. That feeling you get during your first kiss is part of how you know about someone! Anyway, FYL, OP. Though I suspect that if you were actually into the kiss, you'd find it wasn't ticklish at all.

I saw a tv show where a couple got married and they had saved their first kiss together for the wedding. They hadn't even kissed each other before they got married. WTF? How do you even know you like someone and want to be with them before you kiss them?

Sugar_lipsXo 0

Because there is so much more than a physical aspect to relationships... so much more. If you actually get to know someone you're with, you'll probably live a happier life with your husband/wife. omg sooooooo much more. similar interests, beliefs, etc. idk maybe you're just really shallow.. :( sad.

letitbe56 0

Acting like sex isn't important is just another form of shallowness.

People who have never been given a good ****** say the physical relationship isn't important. Obvi you need a decent rogering before you can start lecturing people on the internet.

The OP is a ***** and all the "dates" she had before were paid work procedures. ****** don't usually kiss the johns, so the ticklish (face) lips problem wouldn't have got in the way. They just perform the agreed-upon services and leave. That's the only explanation I could come up with.