By RitaDahhlinnnng - 25/08/2009 23:56 - United States

Today, I had my first real date with my first serious boyfriend. I was nervous because from past experience. I learned my lips were a bit ticklish and I usually giggled a bit during kissing. Well, we started making out and I thought was I doing pretty good hiding my laughs. Until I wet myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 001
You deserved it 10 820

Same thing different taste

Top comments

3P0N1N3 0

It's not a serious boyfriend if this is your first date. -.-

I found this fml kinda weird Ticklish lips?lol

Comments

FML-ers seem to have a strange concept of boyfriend/girlfriend. This was 'first date' but with a 'serious boyfriend', and they'd never kissed before? I don't know if I'm just modern, but to me if you've never even had a date with someone or kissed them, the term 'boyfriend' doesn't really apply.

Hey, hey, hey. First REAL date. Read it. They might have just hung out a whole lot, at home and at school, went on walks, stuff like that. My friend did that with her boyfriend. They were together for a few months (then he moved) and had never once gone on a date.

My boyfriend actually asked me out and to be his girlfriend before we ever kissed... Just because most people make out before they go out doesn't mean everyone does.

zanthrax 0

Wetting yourself is what you do in the shower, what you did in the theatre is calling 'pissingyour pants'.

nanoflacka 0

Agree w/ thugbert. Wtf, OP? I'm confused. I only got the 'my lips were ticklish so I peed' part. The rest was just a blurrrrr...

acd23 0

She said it was her first "real" date with him, which could mean they've hung out a lot before that, but this is the first time they've ever been together under the concept of a date.

bridgetheartsyou 0

you though you were doing pretty well. good does not work there. well is proper english.

Tupperware_fml 0

That reminds me. I knew a girl who pissed in English class when the teacher yelled at her for using "good" instead of "well." So stop with that or it will be FHL twice in one day.

why hadn't you told him about your ticklish lips before he kissed you?

fretforyerlatte 0

soo you're going to piss yourself every time someone kisses you? you'd better get a handle on that or you're going to be alone forever. sorry to sound harsh but nobody's going to stay with a person who pisses their pants every time they try to get intimate. unless you find a guy that's into that type of thing.

A lot of you people must just be ****** or something, seriously. My fiance and I were together for a month before we had our first "real date" and first kiss. Same deal with all my exes and I. In my opinion it's pretty trashy to make out BEFORE you start calling them your boyfriend or girlfriend.

waterynuggets 0

You're an idiot. **** shamming FTL.

Are you Amish? What are you doing on the internet? Go back to your covered wagon.