By Smooth - 11/04/2009 07:38 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had hooked up with this girl and had finally lulled her asleep. I didn't want to stay so I quietly managed to get my clothes back on and get out the door without waking her. I made it all the way out of her building and to my car before I realized I had forgotten my keys. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 362
You deserved it 112 388

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wandering_fml 0

Sucks for you. YDI for just leaving like that.

manoverboard 0

ROTFL. That's what you gettt. Karma much?

Comments

#19: No, everyone doesn't do it. Sleazy people, do. I'm no ****, not even close. I'm a girl who respects her body and is leaving it for one person. Not one person a week.

LenWK 0

I'm betting every single person who said YDI is a female who woke up and found the guy she was sleeping with wasn't there.

wow you're a dick. you're an even bigger dick for putting this on FML and trying to get pity for it. grow some balls and stop being such a sleaze.

yesmy_love 0
balanceMMX 0

what a tool. i hope she locked the door and you never got your keys back.

It doesnt sound like you were married to her...

missethics 0

Just be straightforward next time. Chances are she's a **** by nature, she's probably used to guys not staying the night. Honesty is the best policy!

eeee93757 0

Hope she locked you out ya ******' tool.

Congrats, you are a scum bag. I did enjoy the instant karma with the keys however. Looks like the girl isn't better, if she choose someone like you. Nonetheless, do the world a favor and stop having sex, so we can lower the risk to zero that someone who exhibits this kind of behavior does not breed.

I love you! Shall we marry or something?