By Kybo5 - 08/02/2013 05:45 - United States - Elk Grove

Today, I had a ride along in an ambulance. Being observant, I thought it was funny that a patient had to vomit. That was until I realized they couldn't control where they had to vomit. I spent the rest of the ambulance ride holding a vomit bag in front of the woman's face. Not so funny anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 891
You deserved it 56 215

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not quite sure how someone needing to vomit is funny...

Comments

Oh it's just so funny that a person is so sick they need an ambulance! Lets let the patient know that we are here for them and comfort them by being amused at their ailment. Grow up! YDI and justice would be the patient projectile vomiting on your dumb butt!

People like you make me want to vomit. Speaking of, could you help me out with that?

Welcome to the ambulance service! Dealing with people throwing up is a regular occurrence, they will do it in front of you, around you, near you, and when you're particularly unlucky they'll throw up all over you! Get used to it!

You're trapped in a rolling tin can with someone about to hurl and it doesn't occur to you that you're gonna get some on you? You may not be smart enough to be a medic.

You're a moron, OP. If a person is so ill/injured that they need an ambulance, there's nothing funny there. Whatever program you're in that sent you on the ride along, I hope you don't get certified, because you do NOT belong in medicine.

What on earth do you find funny in the misery of others ?

SApprentice 34

Wow, so you're an EMT, your job is to help save lives and provide medical care and comfort to those that are ill, and yet you take amusement out of another person's nausea and pain? Yeah, maybe it's time that you find yourself a new profession. I hear that the slaughter houses are hiring.

Thankfully he's not one yet, hopefully he don't pass

He is an EMT. I his case it stands for evil misanthropic teen.

Hey, I'm observant too! Here, check out my observation: You're an immature ass.

Congratulations, you're a complete asshole.

I'm sorry, what? You think someone needing to vomit is funny? What's wrong with you?