No sex for you

By Anonymous - 09/01/2021 05:01 - United States

Spicy
Today, I realized that my fiancée is using our son to make sure we can't have sex. He's two years-old and hasn't once slept in his own bed or crib. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 098
You deserved it 206

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Warp1978 15

My wife and I have three kids, my two year old sleeps in our bed (due to overcrowding) we haven't had any type of intamacy since lockdown so I'd say had a moment in the shower or wherever but she's not going to want sex if she's brest feeding because her body is kicking out tons of hormones at the moment that stifle this need as the baby (toddler) is her main focus. Things will get better but don't push it.

tounces7 27

He's 2 years old, not 2 months. If they haven't had sex in two years, then yes, she's intentionally avoiding it, and it has nothing at all to do with the kid.

Comments

Are you kidding? Have you considered possibly that your kid is more important than getting your rocks off? If still breast feeding sex drive will be minimal anyway and why the ever living biscuit would you want to have sex with someone who didn't actively want to have sex with you?

tounces7 27

He's 2 years old, not 2 months. If they haven't had sex in two years, then yes, she's intentionally avoiding it, and it has nothing at all to do with the kid.

Warp1978 15

My wife and I have three kids, my two year old sleeps in our bed (due to overcrowding) we haven't had any type of intamacy since lockdown so I'd say had a moment in the shower or wherever but she's not going to want sex if she's brest feeding because her body is kicking out tons of hormones at the moment that stifle this need as the baby (toddler) is her main focus. Things will get better but don't push it.

tounces7 27

My wife is currently breastfeeding. This is not true of all women by far.

the kids two years old, It time for it to stop sleeping with them anyway.

This sounds sad. Kids are important, sure, but intimacy is vital to a marriage.

gavo 8

no, sex is not vital to a marriage.

sarahcroy20 12

All the men commenting that if she’s still breastfeeding her sex drive won’t be there. Hi, I’m still breastfeeding my almost 2 year old and my sex drive is insane.

Nhayaa 21

Well, don't you know men loooove to tell women how their body works because they know better?

Yummi_913 18

Currently breastfeeding an almost 9 month old and saaaaaaame.

If she is using your son then it sucks of course, but what have *you* done to get your toddler to sleep in his own bed? It hardly ever happens overnight and usually requires lots of work.