By Anonymous - 29/04/2013 16:09 - Netherlands

Today, I had a big party planned. All but one of the guests cancelled. See you at 7, mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 184
You deserved it 3 959

Same thing different taste

Comments

challan 19

Make the most of it, OP! Rent Magic Mike, put on your jammies and eat that big meal you prepared on the couch with your mom. Make it the best girls night ever.

perdix 29

#13, you are guessing the OP is female and you are getting thumbed up, but I guessed it was a guy and that seems to be headed to the comment cemetery (sematary?) Are you psychic?

My guess is female too. Most grown men don't throw big parties and I'm wondering if this is one of those Tupperware parties. In which case I think I need to wash my hair that night. Whatever night it's on.

crazytwinsmom 25

I'm sure all those thumbs up were for Magic Mike.

Oh, there are all kinds of party. Getting many people to come and watch the football on television can be considered a party too! ;)

I don't see how you deserved this....

Epikouros 31

Sorry OP, I guess you can't compete with a new King. The partying for the last Queen's Day on April 30 starts tonight.

DrownedMyFish 18

It sucks that she is the only one who is coming but that doesn't mean the day is ruined. You should get some popcorn, a movie, and make the most of it. It is obvious your mom cares for you. I think that the moments you share with her will probably be more memorable than any giant party. People may thumb me down for this but that's what I think.

finch01 18

have your mom bring some friends ;-)

Soap Opera night at OP's house or what? :D

SumBur 11

But really what kind of (I'm assuming) teen/young adult's party starts at 7?

Inciter 33

I'm really sorry OP. At least your mom was there for you. Some OP's moms are jerks on this.

I know how you feel, my life's the same way

lincolnkite 6

Aww your dad is not coming too?

It would've been worse had the other guests not informed you and simply not showed up! Hope you spent some quality time with your mom (: