By Username - 08/01/2011 07:01 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got to listen to my younger brother have sex with a girl while I sat in my room playing World of Warcraft on a Friday night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 918
You deserved it 44 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You'll probably get flamed for playing WoW rather than socialising, but I for one feel for you.

Pshh_Yeah 4

Random girl? Talk about "random" STD's It's okay dude you're not missing out!

Comments

I don't get why so many people think HDI. Why? Just because he likes WoW? The point of the FML is that he is lonely and doesn't have anyone to spend the night with while his younger brother has sex with random girls. And it's sort of pointless to say "Go out and grab a girl" or something like that, if he could go out to parties and hook up with girls, do you think he'd still be sitting in his room? FYL, OP, and I hope it gets better soon :)

Come on kid. Your younger brother gets more pussy then you? Step ya game up

Face it if you play world of war craft and actually pay for it your not gettin laid. Unless you can find loop holes and other gltches to get it for free, friend did that, couldn't stop laughing.

Horde 8

WoW is just fine. Like any hobby. The idiot here is the OP, wishing something other, but all he's doing for it is whine on FML.

poptartss 0

Damn, people are stereotypical LOL. Fags. But yeah, WoW has nothing to do with not getting laid. I have a boyfriend and we have healthy sexual relationship. Maybe OP has a difficult time meeting people? I dunno. C'mon OP. You, me, and some ERP. xD

yep.. wow will do that to u. how about u lose interest in gaming and go get laid..

jmorvick 0

I love playing World of Warcraft!

good for you! lol some people have their preferences !