By Anonymous - 02/07/2016 19:29 - United States - Greeley

Today, I got threatened with a gun at the drive-thru, all because my coworker forgot to include extra fries in the guy's order. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 139
You deserved it 1 610

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Minutes before the action went down: "Look, are you sure this is the pickup location? A drive-thru just seems weird." "Sure I'm sure. Just ask for 'extra fries'; they'll know what it means. Relax, I can't see any reason things would go wrong."

This is what happens when people get a drive-by confused with a drive-thru. Just wait until they hear about a drive-in.

Comments

Well, next time get him his damn fries. JK, But seriously, what the **** was that guy's deal?

The guy's deal was he didn't get the fries he so sweetly requested be added to his bag of drive-thru food. Bam! You're welcome7

I understand being upset over a missing item you ordered, but a gun just MIGHT be slightly over-doing it.

don't worry. apparently guns never kill.

Oh but people do. Did you know people kill each other more frequently with cars?

Well everything kills more people a year than sharks do, so I'm not surprised

No guns don't kill, it's the idiots holding them that do.

Bruh nukes don't kill people #legalizenukes2k16

ABlindMan 17

Yes, bio hazardous radioactive material hasn't harmed anyone ever. Especially not the survivors of the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Guns don't kill people; people with mustaches do.

man_in_black08 28

Its okay, just making America Great Again (:

I heard the munchies are a serious thing in Colorado.

Now that pot is legal there, the munchies is a state widening epidemic.

That's how the coworkers intentionally forget if you publicly humiliate them for peeing all over the floor.

This is exactly the problem with America. Pulling a gun seems second nature to far too many people. Obama has done a lot to arrest this, but unfortunately, it seems all Trump is intent on doing is creating a society when this is OK or accepted. I am British and yes, we have our problems, but when we look at America and the potential future President Trump (God, please, no) we hope, for the same amongst you, that he doesn't get in, and that America can heal.

If I was in the OPs position I'd do everything legally in my power to 1) Learn and get training on how to use a gun, 2) buy a gun 3) Obtain a CCW license and learn the local laws about what is legal and not 4) get more training on how to appropriately use said gun and CCW in an emergency

sohigh10 34

Because the best response to a lunatic in the drive through pulling a gun on you is to whip out your own gun..

CCTV and police. Now. Then maybe some counselling/compensation for yourself, that sounds traumatic.

Where's the YDI button for this one. That's so annoying. (doesn't deserve a gun though, hope you're ok)

How in Sam hell does op deserve having a gun pulled for someone else forgetting to pack an item in an order. Lots of fast food places have someone prep and pack the order and they hand it off to whoever is working the window.