By Apparentlycreepy - 03/03/2011 07:24 - United States

Today, I got rejected by two different guys. One was my ex-boyfriend who said he wanted to keep our friendship, and the other was a guy I went on a date with who faked a European accent the whole time during our date despite him being born and raised in Texas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 596
You deserved it 6 628

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What does OP mean by a European accent? I live in Europe but there's a lot of different accents. :-o

YDI for being desperate. How could you even consider asking two people out on the same day. Moron.

Comments

angeleyesoz 0

texans have the best accent in the world. especially the southerners. I'm an Aussie n I can't stand the earopean accent. that guy was just playing u cause his a jerk n can't get a lady without not being himself. your better off Hun trust me;)

cptmorgan15 2

Earopean accent huh? Never heard of that one before.

Well harldy anybody likes the Australian accent so I guess it's ok

I'm from the south and I love australian accents!

SCOTTY_DAY 0

agreed. texans are the best.

haha I'm from the south and I love australian accents as well!

amarie366 0
MexicanTexasQtt 9

What exactly is wrong with a Texas accent ?!

i used to date a guy i thought was english - his dad was overseas i knew that - turns out no. a few years ago he decided the he was going to adopt the accent of a character from some movie he liked and the rest is history...

Why would you even ask out the douche that pretended to have a European accent?? Desperate much?

I'm guessing he didn't use the accent on her first time meeting him... then during the date he probably started to use it

ulicksam 0

Any woman can get laid any day of the week. You're lame and YDI for going after an ex and a guy who fakes an accent.

RedPillSucks 31

Maybe she's not that desperate, and actually wants a real relationship.

debbster7 18
dynky 3

what's a 'european accent'? A french person sounds completely different to a german who sounds different to a scot. what do you mean?

I think she was actually on point saying European because I'm guessing the accent was bad and wavered so pinning it to an exact nation or type of accent wouldn't be possible, it was a Frerman accent...

so, you managed to avoid sex with a douche bag from Texas who fakes a Pepe Le Pew accent, abs your ex. sounds like you made out on the win side to me!! unless of course, ze fake accent of ze cartoon skunk arouses you.

If you've gone out with both of them how were you rejected? Your personality keeping you from another date? Well that's no goood):

DakotaCat 4

Why would he need to fake a European accent when he as a kickass Texas accent?