By this guy - 21/11/2013 05:27 - United States - Alhambra

Today, I got rejected by a girl I wasn't even trying to ask out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 429
You deserved it 4 160

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow OP, you got friendzoned without even going for it. Impressive.

Comments

A simple "Don't flatter yourself" should of been the response

perdix 29

Sounds like the "Minority Report" psychics have become bored with murder and have taken up predicting clumsy, awkward dates.

If only it were real. So many douchebags could be avoided.

Bigfabthetruth52 22

That shit sucks.when girls take your kindness as you hitting on them.

crazytwinsmom 25

It sucks when guys take my kindness as flirting. And they don't understand when I'm surprised when they hit on me. I guess it's genetic, my mom and sister have had that same problem.

DDiddy 12

Me too. It does suck. I just like having great conversations! You my be cool and we may enjoy ourselves, but make sure we're not seeing anyone else first! I hate attempting to default to bitch to avoid stalkers too...

perdix 29

"Dear OP, We do not have a job for you here. We understand that you did not actually apply to work here, but we are preventing the future waste of time such a process would inevitably be. Signed, XYZ Corp." It's just not your day!

The same happened to me a month ago. Absolutely great for self confidence, that is

incoherentrmblr 21
Goblin182 26

Happened to me once. It really sucks. It turned out she was a bitch, so win for me.

doglover100 28

She probably thinks every guy who talks to her is hitting on her.

Well at least you know now that she wouldn't want to date you!!!! Always a plus with these man!