By WTF - 26/10/2010 16:55 - United States

Today, I was rejected by a girl when she told me she is not ready to date. We met on a dating website. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 953
You deserved it 4 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fortuitous 0

When she saw you, her face went zoosk, and then she realized you weren't a match, saw no hope for harmony, and found out you had no brain chemistry.

perdix 29

I feel for you. I got rejected with those exact same words, except she was a ***** and I had already paid upfront for our "date."

Comments

Well they're all cliches, aren't they? It doesn't matter which one she chooses.

kaijapapaya 0
Elixa 0

that's blows, well for your sake your hope you have a big dick.

Elixa 0

lol WTF ?! ok at omit that last comment! I meant, I hope you have a big dick at least!

FortMinor 0

lol how does having a huge dick relate to his FML?

perdix 29

I feel for you. I got rejected with those exact same words, except she was a ***** and I had already paid upfront for our "date."

pengiesully 0

what happens in vagus stays in vagus except harpies that stays with you

Fortuitous 0

Please tell me you spelled all of that wrong on purpose.

No, Fortuitous, sully the penguin is right. The nervous impulses that are initiated in the vagus nerve generally do stay in the vagus nerve until they are conveyed back to the central nervous system for processing. And the harpies are generally regarded to be vicious and cruel woman-headed birds, so of course they would continue hunting you until they caught you. It all makes perfect sense! How could you miss this?

Fortuitous 0

I have no idea! Forgive me; I'm on high alert today for spelling errors. Oh, and my God, that was brilliant. Well played, Doctor Bastard, well played indeed.

DocBastard. Translating idiocy into brilliance since 2010.

KingDingALing 9

I had absolutely no idea about what #39 was talking about.

KiddNYC1O 20
13FTW 9

In a situation like this I would have to say "What's up Doc?"

...to which I would reply "military spending, inflation, oil prices, and my blood pressure."

Elixa 0

yeah I always get my guys to pay upfront too!

amanduh172 2

I know about them harpies they are bitches

hiys fergot i **** spele rite mize IQ ez 7

wowthatshorrible_fml 0

Wait but if she's on a but doesn't that mean but how would she *head explodes*

christinebaby 0

55 are you kidding me? 5 is gorgeous what are you talking about xD

barbie45_fml 0

yea buh shes a bytch&beauty is in the eye of the beholder(cliche buh true)

#92 that's what an ugly person would say and from a look at your picture well........

It's possible that she's telling the truth. Some people use dating sites just for casual hook-ups and whatnot. Don't be too discouraged!

Fortuitous 0

When she saw you, her face went zoosk, and then she realized you weren't a match, saw no hope for harmony, and found out you had no brain chemistry.

That's a way of saying "I don't want to date you." You got rejected. It's part of life. Not an FML.

rckrgrl7 0

get over it dude.....you got rejected....

perdix 29

She must have flipped a coin and "It's not you, it's me" lost.