By nmaidkieavg - 25/01/2011 06:13

Today, I got pulled over for a traffic violation. Thinking I could get away with it, I spoke with a French accent. The officer then asked me a question in perfect French. I got a ticket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 406
You deserved it 56 071

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, if you were following the rules of the road, this wouldn't have happened.

Comments

whatup360 1

lol they'll just take u to the immigration center then

Apparently there is some sympathy. At this moment 373 (insert negative name here) thought he didn't deserve it.

m0tl3ycru3qwr 0

maybe he was late to the animal shelter he/she volenteered at. didn't see that did u? DID U???

allez vous faire foutre, vous laide de porc

Got to agree. Op deserves it. He/she should of flashed some tit/dick. Hope the cop would go with it.

This rarely works now, YDI for not being responsible for your own mistakes.

"Now"? When did having an accent ever stop people from getting tickets? OP, you are an idiot. If it makes you feel any better (and I hope it doesn't), you were going to get a ticket even if the officer didn't speak French. You're plan was incredibly stupid.

If OP was a girl they could've unbuttoned their shirt. My mom did that and they let her go.

Well, if you were following the rules of the road, this wouldn't have happened.

IHeartJimi02 0

I agree. OP deserves it for thinking that they could get away with it if they spoke with a French accent. Just own up to your mistake op.

TheZarola 10

I agree. Cop win for speaking French. It's always handy to know ANY foreign language, and in this case it helped to bring a douchebag to justice.

It's actually required to know a second language in most places, if you want to become a police officer. Stupid of the OP to pick French, especially if she's Canadian. If she had picked a spanish accent it also would have been very stupid, especially if this took place in the US.

Tu as fait quelque chose stupide. jk, good try.

sourgirl101 28

oui-oui or shall I say wee-wee?(:

goodlike_fml 0

ou tu aurais pu te taire aussi ^^

goodlike_fml 0

"Tu as fait quelque chose DE stupide." is the good formulation.

YDI for lying TBH LOL But how would a French accent help you get away with it >_> Baguette.

FilthyJeepGirl 1

How do you say "dumbass" in French?

goodlike_fml 0

"boloss" you won t fine this one in french books haha trust me im french it s the perfect new slang world here for it ;)

haha i dont know, but how do u say cute ;)

goodlike_fml 0

you say "boloss" with a deep o ;)

goodlike_fml 0

well you can t only to a cute girl boloss ;)

awesomegirl2s98 1

Not sure if I should thumbs up or down considering I have no idea what I would be agreeing too

Acousticpixie14 6

You know the easiest way to get out of a ticket....COOPERATE!! Or here's an idea...follow the traffic laws! YDI

catalin 0