By nmaidkieavg - 25/01/2011 06:13

Today, I got pulled over for a traffic violation. Thinking I could get away with it, I spoke with a French accent. The officer then asked me a question in perfect French. I got a ticket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 406
You deserved it 56 071

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, if you were following the rules of the road, this wouldn't have happened.

Comments

Optimus_Primerib 0

Ha YDI for being a pathetic liar.

OakChair 14

Next time you might want to fake an accent of a language you actually know how to speak. YDI all the way.

Garytt 0

fake that you cant speak at all. Always works for me :D

how did you recognize perfect french? I say the cop called your bluff and you fell for it. next time try a language they don't teach in grade school.

ohmek 0

I usually go with the Kazakhstan accent.

kasumii 1

Murphy's Law! We used to do it with German and a German accent. It worked exactly ONE TIME and only because my mother is over 70 and off Das Boot (about 45 years ago, but don't tell die Polizisten!)

très bien! Vous êtes un génie.....vraiment. hahahahahaha this post made me laugh. YDI, I don't know why on earth you thought this would get you out of a ticket in the first place... seriously where did you try this stunt that you thought it would be successful? The only people who get out of tickets are hot chicks, little old ladies, and grumpy old men. The rest of us just have to follow the rules....and not try to fake accents to get out of tickets.