By bride - 27/03/2009 01:38 - United States

Today, I got married wearing a strapless dress. As I walked down the aisle, our wedding photographer stepped out behind me to get a shot of me approaching my husband. Instead of stepping out, though, he stepped on. Stepped on my dress. Pulling it completely down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 133 957
You deserved it 10 278

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dk2008 3

At least your wedding will be unforgettable:)

Your groom was probably thinking "Wow, she couldn't even wait 'til after the reception?"

Comments

Oh poor you! Something like this on your wedding day. I hope not much showed.

Okay @24, this has been said before. It just has to start with "Today," it doesn't mean that it actually happened today.

I bet all the guys were happy they came :P

Pixelator_fml 6

Wow..that really sucks. What was the outcome after the dress was pulled down? If he stepped on it then he wasnt a very professional photographer to say the least. If he was a professional then he should have insurance to cover his ass for making stupid mistakes like that. You should post a link to his website so nobody else will hire him to ruin their wedding.

Itstopsecret 0

Many good photographers are so obsessed with getting a nice photo they don't look where they're going

I don't quite get this one. Wouldn't something as delicate as a wedding dress rip before it just gets "[pulled] completely down"?

wedding dresses aren't necessarily delicate, the one I'm planning in wearing weighs like 40 lbs

#7 For the win... The photographer has the pics right?

Aish_fml 0

#35 I agree. And why did you keep walking if you felt a tug on the dress? Unless you were just full on barreling down the aisle

kellster 2

I have a number of strapless dresses, and while I feel heartily sorry for you for this, I have to say that it must have not fit properly. Strapless dresses are pretty hard to accidentally just pull down like that, especially wedding dresses. They normally have a lot of built-in support-type fabric, boning, etc., to keep your girls propped up and are tightly fitted to the torso. Better fitting next time?

stonerchu 0

Today, I was taking pictures for a wedding and all of a sudden the brides dress fell off...I was stepping on her dress. FML.