By Saucy - 26/06/2009 22:03 - United States

Today, I got marinara sauce on my new white shirt. I went in my desk for my Tide-To-Go pen and started using it on the spot. Turns out orange highlighters look a lot like Tide-To-Go pens when you don't look closely enough. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 581
You deserved it 50 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohhhhshizzz 0

I moderated this. Aw, that sucks. Can't you just tide pen it over it though?

cactus_fml 0

I think people take the phrase F my life too literally. It's not something you say only when your life is seriously ******. It's like something you say when something irritating or awkward or ironic happens, like if you waited for 30 minutes in line to get an ice cream, and then immediately dropped it, and it also happened to land on your really expensive white shoes. On a side note, when I first read this I thought it said marijuana sauce and was confused for a second. Lol, and I don't even smoke weed.

Comments

evanwilliams 4

Wow BabaBlackShirt is an asshole. OP YDI for not looking.

Just the fact that you keep coming back to reply here implies that you need a life evanwilliams. How about you **** off and download a life from downloads.com ?

evanwilliams 4

"Just the fact that you keep coming back to reply here implies that you need a life evanwilliams. How about you **** off and download a life from downloads.com?" Hahaha you took the time to read all of my replies and then comment about them? Glass houses.......

evan. You're a retard. Thank you, that is all. Edit: Actually, calling you a retard isn't accurate, because that's making fun of actual retards.

NGM_47 0

YDI...it's just a shirt. I find it funny though, I just got ketchup on my white shirt from a Whopper. Anyways, why can't you just wash the shirt?

I read it quickly and thought it said Marijuana sauce... FYL

ihatestupidppl 0

Glad I'm not the only one lol

dinosaursmoo 0

BAHAHAH, I am /so/ glad someone else thought that too. I was about to go get some help..

cactus_fml 0

Hahahahaha, me too, I just posted about that.

To which then the OP took out her real Tide-To-Go pen and rubbed the rest of it off. Or, if that failed, simply takes it home, bleaches the spot, and the rest comes out. Problem solved. So not a FYL.

suckstobeyou3 0

more the reason to use that tide-to-go pen.

Wow... That's a prettyyy stupid thing to do, u should really look closely at stuff before u do anything. I have messed up alllllll kinds of things like that... Learned my lesson tho, always double and tripple check if it's important!! Btw number 4, that's what she said. (sue me for saying that, do w.e u want, I couldn't resist it )

DaBoss90 0

Nothing like being observant eh? Fail

oh well. it probably would of looked the same anyway lol