By my kids smell bad - 25/06/2019 06:48

Today, I got into a screaming match with the mother of my kids. I told her they need to bathe more often. According to her, anything more than once a week is excessive and bad for their skin. My kids play sports and smell like puppies from the pound. She doesn’t care. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 395
You deserved it 205

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you're no longer together, call CPS and get a lawyer. If you are together then bath the kids

if they are not too old bathe them yourself... if they are old enough make them realise how gross they are being and teach them how to use soap etc.. and just be near the bathroom when they are bathing!

Comments

Beth Papili 7

Y’all are ******* stupid with the jump to CPS calls my god communication is all. Stop being ******* rats and trying to destroy families bozos. Tell her she needs a bath 2xs a week at least. Mine is 3xs a week I can’t wash them every night they get one Monday Wednesday Saturday. My oldest fights me every dam way and she’s 9 and shouldn’t need me to wash her ass or do that shit. Kids can be a pain in the ass tell the mom to wash the kids more.

ThatOneLonelyAsian 31

i have always bathed once a week and I'm fine

ViviMage 38

If you bathe twice a day religiously or more, that is too much. Human bodies have 3 times the bacterial cells on and in them than they do human cells. The "bioflim" on the skin, your usual yeasts and bacteria flora, can be wiped out if you overwash, leading to skin disorders. I CONSTANTLY deal with this with my face. Either the fungus overgrows or the yeast does because my face doesn't have the balance it needs. But once a week? Euuugh. If they smell like puppies they need the puppy shampoo and Mom needs a cone of shame!

Susan Yee 9

Take the initiative and bathe them yourselves.

Iluvbvbandbotdf 2

The mother of your kids is a ****** idiot