By Anonymous - 26/05/2015 15:12 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I got into a heated argument with my girlfriend. Not because of anything I did, but because she actually believes that pasteurization is when a pastor blesses a dairy product. "You know, like kosher." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 812
You deserved it 2 918

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"May thy milk be blessed for thy thirst." Amen.

Oh dear. Tell her to do some Google research. Also have a milk related joke: Why is milk the fastest food? Because it's pasteurised before you see it.

Comments

perhaps the "yes, dear" route may have been applied here

Omg I thought I was thr only one who used this route

I love when the comments are funnier than the post. Oh and now I'm gonna get hate cause I said my opinion.

Marcella1016 31

Nope I agree with you. And I found the whole thing funny as hell lol. Sorry, OP, that the whole thing turned into a heated argument. Hope everything worked out, though. For anyone looking for additional laughs look up "South Park Milkman pasteurized" on Youtube. Hilarious.

Steve95401 49

Louis Pasteur would be spinning in his centrifuge if he saw this post.

Dillyduzit 23

Eh, couples argue about dumb things sometimes. Last night my husband and I argued about whether or not Twizzlers are licorice or not. But things like that are just laughable in the end. It's important not to take things too seriously.

91hayek 31

Heated argument? There's some pasteurization right there.

Why? because his girlfriend was wrong about something? I'd hate to be in a relationship with someone like you. Just because she isn't the brightest doesn't mean she isnt a wonderful woman. And don't bring up how she argued over it; everyone is passionate about their opinions.

dump her, nothing good can come from staying with someone who is that dumb.

For the love of God, please don't breed with her.