By GotMyBitchBack - 05/09/2013 11:02 - United States - Zanesville

Today, I got home from work and found my dog missing. When I asked my neighbor if she saw what happened, I saw my dog sleeping on her couch. She tried to say it was hers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 512
You deserved it 3 041

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, maybe the dog just wanted the cookie in her pocket.

The_9th_Doctor 18

umm wow. hell of a neighbor you've got there. just take your dog back.

Comments

noobpwn12321 6

How will they prove its theirs? Maybe the dog likes the neighbor better!

@18, I don't know, photos maybe, or a vet record, adoption papers? Many different ways to prove an animal is yours. Also, unless OP lives in a unsafe environment and doesn't offer a clean suitable living space for the dog, it doesn't matter how much the dog likes the neighbor. How would you like it if someone took your pet, claimed it liked them better and was able to keep your pet because of this? Taking someone's animal is stealing, and to some it's like kidnapping. You don't take other peoples animals, ever.

I didn't say what she did was okay, I was just wondering how they might prove it. It was a dumb question but you don't have to be so rude about it.

Dumb questions within the top comments never go well on FML. You're going to be buried, might as well face it like a man, and be smarter next time.

I thumbed my own self down, don't worry. I don't mind looking like an idiot, it's all part of the game.

Meh. Same thing happened to me once, but it was my boyfriend... I just told her to keep him.

By arriving home to having no dog in the house when prior to leaving the house there was a dog. Le duh. I don't see the point in nit picking over a word that describes his experience perfectly well.

Goober244 12

Shut the **** up 94, you stupid picky ****.

The_9th_Doctor 18

umm wow. hell of a neighbor you've got there. just take your dog back.

He did got his bitch back. Read the username

Looks like the doctor isn't at his best today...

The_9th_Doctor 18

I'm always at my best. I save worlds and face monsters. what do you do

Guess that's what I get for fooling with the doctor..

Yes, take your dog back, then take all her lawn ornaments and anything off her porch and put it all in your yard, home, or garage and claim that they're yours.

FireNinja 3

Wow, and here dogs where suppose to be loyal, what a traitor.

I think it's trying to communicate... what should we do?

He never said the joke was his. A majority of the jokes I see on fml have been said before to.

Not to mention that this is actually a meme. I shall wait for Jazoo's public humiliation for "stealing" a joke as well.

It's fun watching people get upset over such trivial things. Do your research before making baseless accusations like that. Leave it up to Tommy Tuffnuts to insult others over the anonymity of a computer screen.

AboveAll04 14

#60, you jus insulted him....over the internet, so you are just like him. Unless his name is tommy tuffnuts which would be an awesome last name!

#39 I'm honestly curious did you go looking for the comment

Well ain't that a lil awkward? Hopefully with actions like that, she won't be your neighbor for long.

Yes, because the neighbourhood watch will come and perform a hit on her, for intolerable social behaviour.

Or you know she'd go to jail for stolen property... Then again I guess that's out of your realm of thinking.

Well, maybe the dog just wanted the cookie in her pocket.

RedPillSucks 31

Yeah. That's how I ended up on her couch also.

Lizardgirl 7

I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL!!!!!!

zed34 18

Make sure to call the cops and get your dog back OP. what a bitch neighbor

My neighbor did the same thing, except when we came looking for our dog, she said she hadn't seen her, then when we circled back around we saw her walking our dog with her own dogs. When we got her back, she sent a letter to our mom a few days later explaining how to take care of our dog so she wouldn't "run off again". Crazy dog ladies are everywhere.

And here i thought us cat people were crazy, turns out we all are lol

Judging by the name, OP did, in fact, get his/her bitch back.

Please tell us you got your dog back. I'd have punched her in the face & taken him back.

DFresh503 8

Or, instead of assaulting the lady, he could have just called his dog by her name (OP called it a bitch so I assume female) and that could've solved it? I mean, if the dog didn't come once you called it, that's when you attack, ransack, and run!!!

Wow that's aweful. Your name though implies a happy ending to the story which I hope occured.

She seems to be barking mad! Anybody? No? Alright then..

jw90 18

Take it back and say it's mine now.