By Anonymous - 18/10/2009 13:36 - Sweden

Today, I got diagnosed with a condition that expresses itself in the form of violent diarrhea whenever I get nervous. Now I am constantly nervous about getting nervous about anything. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 491
You deserved it 2 890

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Look at the upside... you could be a superhero, like the incredible hulk. Except instead of turning big and muscular when you get angry, you shoot toxic shit out your ass when you get nervous. Start writing your comic book adventures and get rich. In the meantime, avoid job interviews and public speaking.

That's one very unfortunate condition. Virtual hugs for you :( Very FML.

Comments

Looks like it's time to start stimulating your relaxation points then. Get crackin'.

PurpDOODE 0

I have that. Just smoke weed.

been_there 0

Been there. It sucks. A low dose of nortriptyline helps.

gohome6513 1
Turnip_Girl 0

As someone who spends most of her time with her stomach anxious at the prospect of being anxious, you have my sympathy. I hope you can find a treatment for it. :(

I have lived with that same exact problem for the last 10 years. I was diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Anxiety disorder. I take Effexor XR and it helps me a lot. Look into it! Good luck!

Telionis 0

I have this same condition. Have had it for years. Every time I'm in a social situation, I get nervous that I may get the diarrhea, and being nervous... I do. It even ruined the first time I was with a girl... I have since found that colestid (colestipol hydrochloride) works really well at controlling it. As do mild anxiolytics or even SSRIs like Zoloft. Talk to a gastroenterologist, this is perfectly controllable.

"Gastroenterologist" you wouldn't want to say that drunk.

Holy shit. That ******* sucks. I... can't even imagine. I get pretty anxious myself sometimes... I hope this never happens.

steamship 0

that happens to me sometimes, if i'm really really nervous. Judging from the comments, it seems pretty normal