By nickthetank - 31/12/2011 09:21 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I got circumcised by my girlfriend's braces. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 957
You deserved it 12 236

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Better late than never... No but really that sucks I'm sorry OP

At least you're not your girlfriend.. she has that stuck in her mouth! Ummm eww?

Comments

If she has braces then she is too young for you.

Britter903 6

Not really. I just got mine off last year.

cass1_l0ve 13

Didn't we already cover this on a recent comment??? People get braces in their 60's!!! Now, if she was carrying a Barbie doll or some crap, then yeah. Too young. But braces doesn't defy your age. And besides, OP could have been the girlfriends age too.

cass1_l0ve 13
Fataliity 2

If her default picture is her eating a stick, she's too young for you bro.

Her teeth shuldnt have been on ur dick in the first place she must not be good at giving head xD

I've always wondered how a ******* would work if you have braces well now I know

And how many ******** have you had where the girl(?) was rubbing your penis up and down the front of her teeth for that to be a real concern? :) I've had a ******* from a girl with braces. Didn't notice the difference.

Lmao, my apologies! I thought you were a guy, judging by your profile pic on a glance! :D Okay, alternative advice: if you're going to perform oral sex, use your mouth, not your teeth! No problems. :)

cass1_l0ve 13

I like how the name is "on that girl" an it's a picture of a dude but the title is miss.... Anyways!!! ******** do not EVER equal teeth. So I dont know wtf this chick was doin with OP or how she even managed to get her braces on his Wang but this would never happen except in the rarest of conditions because braces are always in the center of the teeth or top of teeth... So a ******* and braces wouldn't go like this. And DOCBASTARD made a good point it would only be a tiny cut, not full on circumsision.

wairdt 5

I'm sorry, but braces and penis should never be together. I'd be scared that something like this would happen.

mylifeisgreat9 13

Here's a thought , wait until her braces come off befor a ********?

xxxsalinaxxx 9

At least you dont have an elephant trunk now :)

If she has braces, she's too young for you bro.

KailyKii 11

If I hear this comment again I'll scream.

imwithstoopid126 2

I'm never going to give my boyfriend a ******** again! :0 Well at least until my braces come off but for now handjobs should be fine once I tell him this ;P