By nsJ - 15/07/2009 16:02 - United States

Today, I got an email from a Scholarship Program reminding me that they had rejected me 3 months ago. Thanks for reminding me I might not make it to college. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 099
You deserved it 3 538

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Apathy 0

Is that even necessary? Why would they remind you of that? What did you say? What did you do? Did you chew their asses out? ...I'm a very curious person.

Comments

I cannot beleive how expensive is university and what you have to do to get a scholarship, in the US.. come study in France (about 700 dollars per year of inscription, social coverage and medical coverage), or even in Belgium.

that sucks. sounds like something that might happen to me. i hate scholarships i never get one **** it.

Amphysvena 11

it's called getting student loans, bitch.

YDI for expecting your way to be paid by others. And for unsubscribing to their email list when they rejected you.

whyme_ss 0

hahaha im sorry their bastards but still HA fyl

crazy_hair 0

I totally understand how bad this sucks. I got $500 for a scholarship. That's all. And I CAN'T get a loan because I need a co-signer and everyone in my family either has too much debt and refuses to co-sign(including my parents) or their credit score is so awful that they get denied. I had to tell my school today that I won't be attending and I was supposed to leave in 3 weeks. oh. and I had to send them $450(the majority of that scholarship) for the non-refundable tuition and housing deposits.

You don't need a scholarship to go to college

Why would a website need to send you a reminder that you were rejected.