By Anonymous - 22/04/2009 15:26 - Australia

Today, I got a text from my girlfriend saying she needed more phone credit, so I bought her more and got another message saying "Great, now I have enough credit for this..." as she spelled out a three page message breaking up with me. Yes, I paid for her to break up with me via text. FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 836
You deserved it 8 137

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nate04 0

If she is going to be that way, I would consider that money well spent... Now, get up, dust yourself off, and go buy yourself a lapdance or something. :)

Comments

#19 yeah the guy is a total asshole for buying her more phone credits when his girlfriend ran out. it sounds like his ex was a bitch to me. "Great, now I have enough credits for this..." mmhmm she is a sweetheart alright.

KILL THE BITCH!!!!!! YA KNOW, RUB IT OUT!!!!!! ICE DA HO!!!!!

TDI for falling for a manipulative evil bitch.

KyleCaster 0

Your girlfriend broke up with you.

wow, thats a clever hustle, but honestly what a bitch

Moon_Kito 0

Wow, from the sounds of it she doesn't deserve you :P She's a douche to put it very lightly, no one deserves to pay for a break up. She's a golddigger, be happy you got rid of her early on. [ Even if she did the break up ] Now just smack her and take your money back.

Man, break up through a text that you had to pay for? Sounds like you're better off without that ho anyways.

Wow anyone who goes to that length to break up with someone deserves to be hit by a car.. Seriously, go run her over with your car. What a bitch.

Wow...just...that's awful...wow...I am so sorry...