By DyingOfShame - 24/08/2010 23:46 - United Kingdom

Today, I got a text from my boyfriend whilst on the train home from spending the weekend with him at his grandparents' house. It said, "Gran says to tell you that the bin beside the toilet is actually for storing spare shampoos and toothbrushes, so could you not put your tampons in it next time?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 119
You deserved it 8 467

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xFalzz 0

Why would anyone put toothbrushes next to their toilet? Next to or under the sink is ideal.

Comments

People who are trying to write a sentence that makes sense? Dick.

UsernameHere015 0

wat the **** is wrong with just 'while' like really. wtf is 'whilst'. is tht even a word?

It is a word, widely use in the United Kingdom... although I am sure you flunked geography and did not that such a Country existed.

UsernameHere015 0

srry we dont learn about the uk language in the us.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

that language's called "english"

98- lol, you're a moron! The UK language, is English. People like you are the reason that America gets a bad name. I suppose you think that the language you speak is American? And WHILST I understand that some people are just uneducated *****, who never how to be literate, thinking that America and England spoke different languages is just beyond me, get yourself a tutor, or get yourself off this website. You're not wanted!

ShorTiE4LyFe 0

24- lmao That's y I buy flushable. xD

TashaLenaKitty 0

Jesus,that's REALLY embarrassing .

Ludii_fml 0

Hey granny! Next time I'll put'em up your vag, for old time's sake!

yuck, nobody wants a fishy smelling bathroom

FYI, it doesn't smell like fish...

AltarEgo 0

next time give it to granny's cat. it will drag it around the house a little but granny will just think it is a mouse and throw it away.

Ew. Why would you put tampons in it anyway if it didn't have a bin liner/plastic bag? (Which I'm guessing it wouldn't if it's for storing shampoos and toothbrushes).

QwertyMcNugget 0

This confused me as well. I would have assumed it was a trash can like the OP. (in response to #19, in case this ***** up)