By tgstreaks - 23/04/2009 05:44 - United States

Today, I got a spray tan for the first time. Naked, I climbed into the booth. When the machine started I became frightened by the loud roar of the spray and couldn't breathe. I pissed myself out of fear. I now have river-like streaks down both legs where the pee washed my tan away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 873
You deserved it 90 994

Same thing different taste

Top comments

peach_fml 0

No offense, but how much of a whimp can you be? You know it's the spray tan...yet you're still so scared you pee yourself. YDI

Oh poor guys that had to clean up that mess.

Comments

Okay and seriously, if it is so pathetic/dumb/lame then why the hell even waste your time commenting on something which you regard so lowly? Some people have weaker bladders than others, so what? Everyone needs to get the **** over themselves.

ScoobyDoo22 0

I agree with the ''proceeded'' thing. Also, people always use "essentially" in their FML.

Wow, seriously how old are you to get afraid of something like that, and then to piss yourself? YDI anyway just for using a spray-on tanning machine.

ydi for getting a spray tan. go to a tanning booth that gives you a real tan.

Considering the majority of people seem to have the majority of their "facts" about tanning from myths and perceptions people want to believe, maybe some of you want to brush up on the truth. Next month is skin cancer awareness month and it seems like a lot of you have some learning to do: http://www.skincancer.org/.

F your life?! F the life of the dude/chick who had to clean up after your pansy ass!

collegegrad2009 0

I would say YDI for being so scared you decided to pee yourself. However to all the assholes who making fun of people for getting a fake tan, it is often better than getting Malignant Melanoma which my sister has and for that reason is not supposed to tan by laying in the sun.

dethdethdeth 0
USNA_Midshipman 0

Aw sorry for you... Spray tans turn you ORANGE anyway. If you're shot, you'll look like an Oompa Loompa.