By tgstreaks - 23/04/2009 05:44 - United States

Today, I got a spray tan for the first time. Naked, I climbed into the booth. When the machine started I became frightened by the loud roar of the spray and couldn't breathe. I pissed myself out of fear. I now have river-like streaks down both legs where the pee washed my tan away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 873
You deserved it 90 994

Same thing different taste

Top comments

peach_fml 0

No offense, but how much of a whimp can you be? You know it's the spray tan...yet you're still so scared you pee yourself. YDI

Oh poor guys that had to clean up that mess.

Comments

youaresofucked 0

This is pissing me off. Why does nearly EVERY SINGLE FML have "proceeded" in it? You wouldn't use it in a normal conversation so why does every next fml have this word?

Ah, spray tan... When you absolutely need to look orange.

christtyyyxo 0

dude seriuosly? walking around looking like a carrott is no way at all better than bing perhaps a little pale. ladies please stop wanting to look fakeee

krpistocco 0

OMG thoose things are scary! I never peed myself because of it, but I myself will never do it again! haha.

#32 I'm with you. It's ridiculous how "proceeded" seems to be the word of choice for all FMLs.

It's dumb how many people are saying "fake tanning sucks, go get a natural tan" because fake tanning is so much better for your skin - you're far less likely to get skin cancer, and when you're older your skin won't be so wrinkly. Excessive tanning gives you crocodile skin when you're older. Do some research people.

wow, you're post just screams "wannabe LA bimbo" kinda makes me want to barf, and how about all the people who are forced to be outside and have *gasp* natural tans that don't get skin cancer? and I think that natural sunlight would be far better for skin than some chemicals that "beauty companies" cook up in a darkened lair

mintypoison 22

Wow. Just...wow. Not EVERYONE gets skin cancer from tanning naturally. Some people are much more sensative to sunlight, and so shouldn't tan in the sun. Fake tans are actually even worse. Spray tans make you look like a vegitable(not to mention are a total waste of money...) and tanning beds are ******* CONSENTRADED UV. That means it's like staying outside for a whole day and thus rasies your chance for cancer. Please, YOU do research before saying things like that...

nikki1001 0

#10: Spray tans don't involve beds, you stand in a booth.... That's ridiculous. You knew what was going to happen, it's not like you were somewhere in which a loud noise would make you think it was going to blow up or something.

ineedadrink 0

First of all, where do you people live? At the beach, where it is 80 and sunny all the time? One can not just "grab a towel" and find a sunny destination, unless they live somewhere warm or are on vacation. It isn't even summer yet. Tanning is all about aesthetics people. This person obviously has something wrong with them if a loud noise scared them. You should never go to that salon again, how unprofessional to not tell you what to expect.

In reply to #13, natural tans don't have to look red and sunburnt because what most of you idiots fail to realise; is that you can tan through sunscreen. Hell, that way you can a) get a tan, b) not get burnt and c) escape skin cancer while you're at it. And to whatever number commented on natural tanning giving you skin cancer, sunbeds do that too. What the hell do they teach in schools these days???

tnf0920 9

What are you, like 10? That's so pathetic