By Gen - 16/12/2008 07:05 - France

Today, I found the password to my boyfriend's MSN account. I was listed in the "booty call" category. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 775
You deserved it 7 520

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flyfallfadeaway 0

she doesnt deserve to be classified a bootycall for snooping. no, she shouldnt have been snooping. maybe she deserved for her boyfriend to be mad at her, or to find out he had hacked her account, or something of the likes. but to be deemed almost worthless? nothing she does will make her deserve that.

Lubinduba 0

and now you're mad about it but can't say anything to him because you hacked his account. oh the perils of being nosey.

Comments

triple_q 0

at least you know he thinks you're hot and good in bed

Aww that sucks for you OP. Dump the douchbag! :P

Ha you where categorised? With who did you share you honourable spot?

maybe you guys shouldn't be such pussys this ***** funny it's true guys love sex get over it.

TheZarola 10

Why were you logging into his MSN, anyway? You're no better than him.

Dallyni 22

if it makes you feel any better, I signed in to my bf's and found about 20-25 f*** buddies listed,

iL0V3LA 0

1. I have to agree that you TOTALLY deserved it for hacking into his account.! Scandalous. & I def hate ppl who lack th respect of PRiVACY.! & 2. why not give him the benefit of the doubt maybe you WERE a booty call before u became his gf &he simply just hasn't changed it.??? just saying.....

alinka_fml 0

that's what you get for snooping. if you don't trust him in the first place, find someone else.