By Gen - 16/12/2008 07:05 - France

Today, I found the password to my boyfriend's MSN account. I was listed in the "booty call" category. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 774
You deserved it 7 519

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flyfallfadeaway 0

she doesnt deserve to be classified a bootycall for snooping. no, she shouldnt have been snooping. maybe she deserved for her boyfriend to be mad at her, or to find out he had hacked her account, or something of the likes. but to be deemed almost worthless? nothing she does will make her deserve that.

Lubinduba 0

and now you're mad about it but can't say anything to him because you hacked his account. oh the perils of being nosey.

Comments

epic_fail_whoa 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

see when she looked she was listed under booty call but of she didn't snoop she wouldn't :D how add pic btw

alliewillie 22

I'm sorry but snooping or not, I don't see how you would "expect" to be considered a booty call by your boyfriend. For everyone saying YDI for snooping, that's so ignorant - snooping is wrong but has NOTHING to do with what she found.

Lubinduba 0

and now you're mad about it but can't say anything to him because you hacked his account. oh the perils of being nosey.

digitalangel 0

You were snooping. You deserved that.

flyfallfadeaway 0

she doesnt deserve to be classified a bootycall for snooping. no, she shouldnt have been snooping. maybe she deserved for her boyfriend to be mad at her, or to find out he had hacked her account, or something of the likes. but to be deemed almost worthless? nothing she does will make her deserve that.

From a females point of view.. to be nothing but a sex item, ESPECIALLY to someone whom you though loved/cared for you can make one feel quite worthless.

I would NOT deem a booty call worthless in the least. In fact, a good booty call is one of the most precious things a guy can get his hands on. How dare you call her worthless!

I bet it was probably a joke on his part. Unless there were other girls listed under "Booty Call," in which case you really are screwed.

i agree with #7 , i can't count the number of friends that have their girlfriends listed as "booty call" or something similar on their cell phones thanks to all their other friends

#7 wins. By the way, #8, you posted that comment on Monday. Where I am right now, it is Sunday. OMG you are from the future!

Listen2Music 0

if hes gona list u under bootycall DUMP HIM go out with someone who'll have respect for u