By Gen - 16/12/2008 07:05 - France

Today, I found the password to my boyfriend's MSN account. I was listed in the "booty call" category. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 775
You deserved it 7 520

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flyfallfadeaway 0

she doesnt deserve to be classified a bootycall for snooping. no, she shouldnt have been snooping. maybe she deserved for her boyfriend to be mad at her, or to find out he had hacked her account, or something of the likes. but to be deemed almost worthless? nothing she does will make her deserve that.

Lubinduba 0

and now you're mad about it but can't say anything to him because you hacked his account. oh the perils of being nosey.

Comments

piderman13 0

i agree with #7! that girl should not be snooping around cuz she is just begging to find something bad. there is nothing wrong unless your in a booty call list with a bunch of other girls. otherwise suck it up and stop being a bitch. you should dump him on the grounds that your a bitch and not good enough for him.

TheEmoPrepGirl 0
PaperxHearts_xox 0

Well, you deserved it for snooping... but I'm sorry if you thought he really cared about you /:

Holy shit... this is wrong on so many levels. The people who say you deserved this do not realize you were being objectified whether you knew or not. This is the easiest way to find out; he isn't there to BS his way out.

zomgitsclare 0

you brought that onto yourself by hacking onto his account. karma.

AntiChrist7 0

that's what you get for being nosy, and choosing an ass as boyfriend. YDI

ahhahahahaha, if hes saying it then it must be true!

big deal that she snooped. at least she knows now.

wait a second...you found his password, so you logged into his account and looked at everything?? wtf?? but that sucks a lot. who else was under that category?