By secretpornstar - 13/06/2011 19:23 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I found out the reason my boyfriend had been encouraging me to send him 'personal' videos was so he could sell them online to porn websites. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 630
You deserved it 19 368

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

mismonroe 0

You should be proud he's thinking outside the box.

perdix 29

Are you kidding? He's totally thinking about the box. He's selling the videos of her box!

mismonroe 0

Thinking outside the box is definitely selling videos of her box.

a_nutritionist 10

thinking outside the box by putting her box on the box...hmmm...i think we need to make some new words to take the burden off those 3 letters.

muffinkitty 15

Revenge **** is just as illegal as what the boyfriend did

muffinkitty 15

hey, at least he thinks you're pretty enough to make bank! :D

BISHOOO 3

How kind of him that he wanna share his gf :P FYL !!!

I agree. absolutely no respect for his woman

chuck1986 0
lalalaha 0

why is everyone thumbing this down? he's right.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
IHeartJimi02 0

She wasn't sending a video to random people. She sent them to her boyfriend. that doesn't make her a *****. I wouldn't do that but that's just me. I agree that she should press charges

In my opinion, any girl that has no self respect and stoop low enough to send dirty pictures/videos to ANYONE, including boyfriends, are slutty. That's my opinion. I'd never expose my body like that.

nisey3313 11

SillyLove so your are technically saying that anyone who shows there body to another person is a ****? Good luck finding a boyfriend...

salvorican 24

Only thing that isn't right is sending inappropriate videos or pictures of yourself to anyone. That kind of thing could ruin your life if the wrong person runs in to it.

That's what I'm saying. These things end up in the wrong hands.

Haha but won't it be embarrassing explaining it to to the police

a_nutritionist 10

@88 exactly how do you come to the conclusion that someone has no self respect because theyre engaging in sexual activity with their partner? personally id never have such low self respect as to date someone as close minded and ignorant as you. thats my opinion.

SillyLove. Your name says it all. You must be quite silly if you think that just because a girl sends a naughty picture of herself that she's slutty, and doesn't have respect for herself. Good for you that you won't send any bad pictures to anyone, I give you props for that. But just because you wouldn't do something, doesn't make anyone else that does it a ****.

I was very suprised to see this comment so low on the page I'm not a **** star or nothing but usually when your selling a video or any from yourself you have to sign papers

ReynshineCutting 10

If you're in high school or just started dating it's not really appropriate to send stuff of yourself like that. If you're in a serious relationship (and you're not being a total ho in a video you send) there's nothing wrong with sending your significant other stuff...unless you're abstinent. Then it's just mean. If you're in a serious relationship your significant other should care enough about you to not want anyone else's eyes on his girl and won't share it. I'll send my fiancé pictures occasionally and he deletes them shortly after getting them so there's no risk anyone else will see them. It doesn't make me a **** to show him what's already his every now and then.

gigglezbabii22 2

@214 88 said nothing about engaging in sexual activity. She's saying that sending dirty pictures and videos to other people is slutty. I agree with her. I personally think it's disgusting. Exposing yourself in person is a complete different story and you can't compare that to what she is saying because that's not the point she's trying to make.

Excuse me? I don't love my body? I have no problem with the way I look! I think I came off the wrong way making my point, all I'm saying is when you're in a relationship that's in it's early stages, or you may not trust the girl/guy, then you shouldn't be sending those kinds of things. And yes, I'm in a loving relationship, thank you very much.

Iunno if that's rude, funny or GENIUS!! :p

mismonroe 0
mismonroe 0

Everyone seems to have their panties in a twist. If you are willing to make a intimate video, shouldn't you know by now that chances of it being seen by more than just the intended is incredibly likely?