By rivercitybarf - 08/08/2009 08:48 - United States

Today, I found out that worms in apples aren't something that you just see in cartoons. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 697
You deserved it 6 896

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well at least you know the apple is less likely to be full of pesticides.....

Comments

knightknight 0

oh your life is ****** now...

Scrantoncity 0

Lol #19 marroons lol. It's morons but I think u know that

Ezekiel117 0

I think he was more referring to the whole cartoon part of the FML, you know with Bugs Bunny laughing so hard and saying, "What a maroon! What an ignoranamous!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo I swear, little kids these days don't know anything about the past...

i once found a live worm in a boiled fish ( i know its weird) and i havent been able to eat anything from the sea since

kewl92 0

no biggie, don't be a pussy. that's life. who moderates these??

fmlyoumeanie 0

Oh no. It's the end of the world.

Blackberry1993 are you actually so high and mighty that you think hes going to stop just because YOU told him to? I doubt that person would care if you got AIDS. I sure as hell wouldn't care, I don't know you.

and you life is fcked because you see a worm on the Apple? this is not a fml

Seriously I'm sick of people stating whether or not something is an FML or not. This isn't a contest to see who grew up in the projects and had all their best friends shot down one by one. Somehow I think the concept would lose it's magic and hilarity. I do admit that some FML's are plain stupid, but this one was alright.

Sorry, I double posted accidentally :S

@39: "FMyMoment.com" is available. Feel free to go through the effort of registering and developing it, which will spare you the inconvenience of finding posts that are not utterly life-F-ing here.

Protoforms_rule 0

You're right #42. No one wants to read, "Today, I found out my grandma has Alzhiemer's, is in denial and refuses to get treatment. FML" (Which, by the way, was TRUE for me the other day :*( ). This site is just for the ****-ups that ruin your day, not traumatic/depressing experiences. I think all the commentors of "this is not an FML" need to get over themselves. FTL (**** their lives). For the OP: I hope you can still have an appetite for fruit.

HannahPaloozah 0

It's an fml if your afraid of bugs. If this happened to me I would just die. I can't stand bugs, I don't mind worms but if I ate 1 then I would be scared to eat fruits like that and would have to like cut it up first