By I Like My Cat - 21/12/2012 10:02 - Netherlands - Utrecht

Today, I found out that the tinsel on my Christmas tree is worth a couple of hundred euros per strand. Well, that's how much the two that were surgically removed from my cat have cost me. At least the cat's going to be fine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 999
You deserved it 13 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shiny things basically shout at cats to play with them.

I think it's safe to say your cat is purr-ty inconsiderate. The long term effects could've been catastrophic. Litterally.

Comments

Seems like your cat has very expensive taste.

What's with this "at least the cat's going to be fine" shit?! It's our job to say that!

You're absolutely right. How DARE OP be happy that their cat is alive and well? How selfish can someone be?!

Your FML should read... "I own cats. FML!" Those damn things are dumb!!!!

This must be your first Christmas with your cat. I've never seen a cat ignore tinsel...even if they stay off the tree they will play with and eat the tinsel every chance they get. Make sure you take it all down, and don't leave any on the floor so it wont happen again.

my cat preferred the entire tree, obviously that didn't end wel...

lou_knee 6

Six different cats I've had throughout my life and none of them have ever eaten tinsel. In fact, I've never seen a cat interested in tinsel. We have very different cats.

onorexveritas 23

why'd you pay so much for it? don't complain.

olpally 32

**** the cat's life here op. be glad he's alive :) he's just as expensive as the tinsel probably, Lol.

olpally 32

**** the cat's life. Be glad the cat's okay...sheesh. He's probably just as expensive as the tinsel was. Lol.

Some folks seem to not understand that the cost of the tinsel per strand is the vet bill due divided by two kitty hungry, hubby ate all the canned.