By Anonymous - / Saturday 16 May 2009 14:20 / United States
You could also like
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
  Crephix  |  3

This has happened to me before and the teachers don't want a copy, they want the original with THEIR handwritten grade on it. I have had ONE teacher take a copy but it wasn't the same grade as I lost points for being "late". :(

By  Zoa_fml  |  0

I'm sorry but you totally deserve that, why wouldn't you know exactly where the original was? All my school work is neatly organized, just in case these things happen.