By fatty milkshakes - 29/01/2013 22:56 - United States

Today, I found out that my roommate has been switching my protein powder with chocolate milk mix and brown sugar. Since I work out frequently, I've been consuming large amounts of this and have gained at least 10 pounds of fat. His reason? I turned his bookbag inside out. Once. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 156
You deserved it 9 170

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OhDearBetrayal 25

Don't mess with a man's book bag, man. It ain't right.

Comments

Amishanthony 6

Besides the obvious of asking how you couldn't tell the difference...why were you consuming so much?

Trying to bulk up...but in muscle, not fat...still, he's an idiot for not noticing that choc milk & brown sugar taste NOTHING like protein drink...that is unless, of course it was his first time ever drinking it & didn't know it doesn't taste that way.

FELLOW FML COMMENTERS, we have a moron in or midst. Take up arms and do whatever is necessary to bury this sorry excuse of a comment, and then find who sent it. No mercy.

Well, I've got the last bit done. It appears to have been "sent" by the user BlowinChronic.

don't try to rally the armies of fml when you can't even sense me behind you. *slices throat* your dragon powers are weak.

How is it moronic? You're the only one looking like a fool

dionhart 4

Sounds like the struggle to me more incentive to work out chubby mcfat :p

YDI. screwing with a bookbag is no joke.

simply_elle13 5

i dont think turning his book back inside out was the reason. maybe he is jealous that you are getting muscular and doesnt want you to be more fit than him. so he decided to make you gain weight.

A) People work out A LOT without protein shakes. So there's not really a correlation there. B) For reasons above I don't know how a protein shake would taste, but I'm convinced it'd be very different from chocolate and sugar. C) You only noticed after piling on 10 whole pounds? D) Don't mess with books, read them! (Might help with A-C)

RedPillSucks 31

Maybe he thought he was bulking up until he realized that his arms were still scrawny and his moobs and abs were getting bigger.

how dare you?! you deserved it. especially since your punishment was yummy goodness. also, i'm pretty sure protein powder tastes different to what he replaced it with.