By mster233 - 09/10/2010 03:29 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that my parents like rough sex. I found the whip and handcuffs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 327
You deserved it 5 826

Same thing different taste

Top comments

no condoms? guess thats why ur here then...

Comments

firefighterazz 0

Silly OP... Your mom is obviously a cop and your dad is a lion tamer. They are a married couple who take on the toughest cases in a romantic action comedy. And they're coming this Thanksgiving weekend to a theatre near you.

People don't usually like to think about their parents having sex, let alone the type of stuff they are into.

they seem to be professionals. they must do a bit of role playing and costume changes. your dads a cop one night and your moms a dirty nurse.

sarah17xx_fml 10

I bet OP won't look at her parents the same way again xD

carpediemryders 0

OP, YDI you shouldn't be going through their stuff. Stay out of your dads Porno collection and you would never know. I know you have heard "what you don't know won't hurt you" but now you know and now your mind is forever tainted. lol

boo hoo. could be worse. you could have walked in on your mom pimping your dad out to the neighborhood men as he was dressed up in her sunday best. why are ppl appalled at their parents having sex? do they not realize that's how they were made? and yet they have such low self-esteem to believe the experience of being born and raised should be enough to make their parents abstain for the rest of their lives.

I tend to agree, 32. I understand no one particularly wants to see their parents doing it, but hey. We all know it happens because it's natural. Society can be pretty uptight these days..

Well, when you hear your parents every night and have accidentally found things, it's fairly disturbing. I mean, sure it's natural, but there is a time to do that; when the kid(s) aren't home.