By Anonymous - 19/01/2011 08:34 - Lebanon

Today, I found out that it's extremely difficult to take a dump while holding a cup under your ass for a lab specimen. I also found out that you get so nervous that you can actually forget to lock the door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 871
You deserved it 5 654

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

F the life of the person that walked in on you and witnessed their own personal live version of "One Guy, One Cup."

Ranora 9

Next time just take a dump, and take a spoon to fill your cup. Or wacth 2girls1cup, they will teach you how to fill a cup.

Comments

aha have to do the same! tho like two samples from two days stored at below room temp. gross or what. either way fyl and mine man :P

mintcar 9

Why were you so nervous? The person in the laboratory has to apply a small amount of your fresh fecal sample to a variety of nutrient media. **** their life, not yours.

Oh yeah? Well, I once had a blood test done before getting a urine test done. I was sitting there on the toilet with the cup under me, peeing, when I passed out without warning. Needless to say, I ended up with my own urine on me and lying on the floor, unable to move, with my pants down. Some lady peeked under the stall at me but didn't help me.

Nothing too unusual there. Sounds like my typical Friday night out.

RedPillSucks 31

Ok, was anyone else turned on by this, or am I just so f*cking wierd?

Do you really need an answer to that Red?

excrement* And no, OP was ******** in a cup so that the lab technicians could study her shit.

xxxJORDYBEARxxx 0

since when do they have u poop in the cup?? that's not how they collect specimen these days...

nygunns1 0
sikkar 0

Next time ask the lab tech to hold the cup, and if possible, to wipe your butt.

talktomandybaby 8

LMFAO. That's a FAIL. FYL, that sucks.