By notaman - 11/02/2016 18:12 - United States - Marion

Today, I found out my insurance company denied my claim because they had me marked down as "male" and yet also pregnant. I now have to prove to them that I'm actually a woman. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 483
You deserved it 1 375

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Walk into their building naked. Should clear things up nicely

God then where does the stupidity end. Eventually they're going to ask someone for proof of not being a squirrel.

Comments

If it is their error, wich it probably is, then they can not deny a claim. Get a lawyer.

My sister had the exact same thing happening to her. She couldn't get some things done because she was listed as a man living with another man. Which is pretty ****** up in its own way. How they make these mistakes is beyond me.

Well that's annoying. Probably won't be too hard to fix though. First, take a deep breath. Second just call up your doctor's office, Politely explain the problem and ask if they can send the info to your insurance company. His staff will probably sort it all out for you so you don't even need to talk to him. At worst you'll have to call the insurance company and find out where they want the info sent and pass that along but they probably already know. Then grab some popcorn and watch Junior.

Insurance company: Pics or it didn't happen

You have received the Mark of the Insurer. In three years' time, YOU WILL BE TRANSEXUAL!

*queue frantic self cleaning - finished with crying in the shower*

Jwaye2 7

Finkle is Eignhorn, Eignhorn is Finkle!

I went through a similar experience. My insurance company wouldn't cover my birth control because for some reason they had me down as a man. Wtf?!? Who names their son Rose??