By carl_carl_ - 25/07/2016 04:17 - United States - Grand Ledge

Today, I found my dad on a dating website looking for younger girls. My mother and father are "happily" married, well according to her Facebook profile. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 884
You deserved it 1 522

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Those who try the hardest to convince social media of their happiness are usually actually the opposite. I'm sorry your father is going about it all wrong, though :/ hopefully him and your mom split up and it gives her a chance to find someone who won't cheat.

Awkward, I hope you don't have to be the one to tell your Mom OP :/

Comments

khadishja 12

No no no no. You got it all wrong OP. Your dad is looking for a girlfriend for YOU!!! LMFAO Sorry OP!

For clarity, did you find his profile on one of those websites or see him actually using the site?

It's better she knows the truth so she can have a fair chance at a life with someone who isn't lying to her face everytime they say they love her.

There is always the possibility that they are swingers, or Polyamorous or have an open relationship.... there are plenty of relationships that involve seeing different people and are still "happily" making it along.

I mean, obviously something was up, otherwise you probably wouldn't be on a dating site seeking out much older men. You don't get daddy issues from happily married, well-rounded parents.

Can't wait to see ur mom's reaction lol

This is actually my parents, except they're divorced. Disgusting nonetheless

You NEED TO TELL HER. Please. I've been cheated on when in an LTR and it possibly the worst situation a person can endure besides a painful death.