By Truan - 25/03/2009 21:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally had my tongue piercing heal up so I decided to try oral on my girl. Unfortunately, she has a hood piercing that got caught on my tongue ring, and neither of us could get them apart. We had to call my mom in to solve the problem. FML
I agree, your life sucks 417
You deserved it 190

Truan_fml tells us more.

Truan_fml 0

OP here I'll clear a few things. First off, no I'm not that dude who got a comment from his girl's grandfather. Although that would be great, it's not me. Second...as for our inability to do it...well I didn't have a clear view. and I couldn't get a good grip on the ball because I fingerbanged her prior, so my hand was...well you get it her hands were lubed up, so same problem. I couldn't see them well enough to unhook them, and she couldn't do a damn thing with them either. It took about 5 minutes before we decided to call anyone. My brother and dad weren't in the house, and obviously if I called a friend, my mom would have to show them in I got the tongue ring for my 18th birthday (2 weeks ago), so obviously moving out isn't going to be an instant thing. Oh and my mom's a nurse, so she just looked at us both staring at her awkwardly, laughed, and undid it. We haven't spoke about it since. Honestly, I think it's pretty funny. What's really funny is those of you idiots who don't understand the exhilaration of a piercing.

Top comments

why in the godamn would you call your mom in? unscrew the tongue ring. dumbass.

Comments

evilteriyaki301 0

Ugh! That ******* blows. lmao, no pun intended.

Truan_fml 0

Gray's anatomy? Really? Never even seen it. the closest thing to it has been that episode of south park bashing it. lol

CPTobvious_fml 0

You inbred son of a bitch! You forgot to mention that this was her mom too! I would like to enter into SNL type of "Really?" Really? Did all the blood from your brain seep into your penis, making you forget that you can remove your tongue ring with your own f****ing two hands? Really? Do you have no friends to call? Maybe you should be playing sports if sex is too complicated. Really? Are you one of the dumbasses that gets your hand stuck in vending machines? Really? Why was your mom your first choice? Do you not have a dad? Really? You would rather have your mom help remove your tongue from a ****** than to take a pair of pliers and rip that shit out? I congratulate you on future nomination for the Darwin awards. I look forward to your police report.

Dude, chill. OP cleared up why your arguments are invalid. And where the **** did you get the idea that he's inbred? He never said anything about having the same mother as her. Not to mention that, as other people have commented on, at least HIS mum's a nurse, so she's probably been in way worse situations.

theoldGP 0

HAHA #163 =P lmao thats hilarious. your mom touching your gf's pussy. this is so fake though =P. but if its not i laugh at you.

SurpriseButtseks 0

#135 and #163: Google it! It's a female genital piercing. Use your deductive reasoning skills here. You can figure out the basics from the story.

OMGiTziDark 0

LOL. That must had been verrrry embarrassing.....