By annoyed - 02/11/2012 10:37 - United States - Wyoming

Today, I finally got to attend the concert I have been anticipating for weeks. The band was great. The drunk guy sitting behind me yelling profanity and out of tune lyrics in my ear throughout the entire show, however, was not. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 154
You deserved it 2 214

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iBurnTrees 6

That's the worst! All you can really do is throw a beer at him when he isn't looking. Then he'll throw a fit and security will toss him on his ass! :D

If you're in the chairs and not the floor area you cannot go to another area. You paid for the seat and cannot take someone else's or if you're in the isle the security ask you to go back to your seat, sometimes they check your ticket and guide you there.

Comments

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Seeing as he was sitting I doubt there was any room for a mosh pit. I hate stadium concerts just for that reason. Who the hell wants to sit in a chair to watch their favorite band? You can do that at home.

should of got VIP or beat his ass when he went to the bathroom

natas_fml 13

Same thing happened to me at a Tool concert. $200 for pit tickets only to have some drunk douchebag yelling lyrics in my ear.

That situation is when a mosh pit is justifiable. Gives you the opportunity to elbow his drunk ass in the face!

I hate concerts like that where the artist is amazing yet other people ruin it for you. I went to a concert a few weeks ago where a 50 year old woman, drunk out of her mind, started feeling me up, kissing me, shouting down my ear, shouting at the artists on stage, etc. It would have been one of the best concerts ever if not for her ruining it.

Should have reported her for sexually harassing/groping you, but I can see some people only giving a shit if it's an old man feeling up a young girl, sadly.

3stoogesFAN1123 0

No kidding! The nerve of some people who buy a concert ticket and beverages at the concession, then have the audacity to have a great time and not worrying about shy and/or superficial people.

I know, the nerve of people who get upset when some inconsiderate douchebag ruins the concert for everyone else! And don't get me started on shy, superficial people who complain when someone has a loud conversation on their cell during a movie... I know when I pay for a concert ticket, I don't really want to hear the band play, what I really want to hear is some drunken moron bellow during all the songs...

58, you can enjoy a concert as much as you want as long as you don't keep the people around you from enjoying it too.

OHMYGOD. YOU SAW PIERCE THE VEIL DIDN'T YOU?! If so OP, I more than 100% support your anger, and personally, I would've probably turned around and sat his drunk ass on the floor and yelled "Stay! Damn it! Or I'm getting security!"

Dude I'm seeing Pierce the Veil in 2 days :D

The same situation has happened to me so many times and it ruins the experience. Sorry OP!

First world probs. seriously? Atleast you got to go.