By Anonymous - 27/10/2010 16:17 - United States

Today, a hummingbird somehow got into my house. I spent two and a half hours trying to get it out after finally using a blanket to catch it. I run outside to release it from my hands, and it flew back into my house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 362
You deserved it 6 352

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't hummingbirds have short lifespans? I think it would be a lot less effort if you just let it die, and maybe become friends with it and exchange pleasantries while it was still alive. Maybe play a few board games, eat ice cream together, ride a two-person bike. Then, once he's riding the bike, ditch him, go back to your house and lock all of the doors and windows. This is me rambling.

WearingHats 14

Comments

good job not closing the door. u could invite a friend over n pull a Chris farley/David spade. black sheep anyone?

how do you expect him to shut the door while carrying a bird? It'd be kinda difficult and what if he had no keys? FYL op

Don't hummingbirds have short lifespans? I think it would be a lot less effort if you just let it die, and maybe become friends with it and exchange pleasantries while it was still alive. Maybe play a few board games, eat ice cream together, ride a two-person bike. Then, once he's riding the bike, ditch him, go back to your house and lock all of the doors and windows. This is me rambling.

thedevil96 0

you forgot to mention change the locks

lol...thats funny, but I would have been scared!

You should have closed the door before you let him free!

ohrlynow 9

Two and a half hours? You were definitely set on getting that bird out of your house. After thirty minutes I would've gotten fed up and opened all the doors and windows to let it find its own way out.

WearingHats 14
ArianS2 0

Why hate on the bird? It just wants a warm place and family. You hater:<

Fortuitous 0

Oh my, KaySL, you are one funny duckling, you know that? Me gustan sus comentarios.

Kay, ease up on Arian. She's only 16. Plus, she's the master race.

Kay, I just got off the line with Warner Brothers' lawyers, and they would like $1,000,000 for the uncredited Pepé Le Pew reference. You can make the check out to "Doctor Bastard, MD." Thanks.

ArianS2 0

Kay I think you have a lot of haters .By the way I'm a Male.

ArianS2 0

That's weird I could if sworn I saw someone thinking I'm a female. Anyways what's wrong with me being 16? I'm prob taller than you, but boy am I glad I don't know you irl :) Or live anywhere where I am from.

Please keep the flirting confined to private messaging, people.

TooAsianMane 0

if the cops come warn a brother! ( Warner brothers, lol.

Alei7 0
Fortuitous 0

*clears throat and begins to make a profound statement of great length with no sarcasm* That was the greatest comment I have ever read.

ArianS2 0

Would a sticker of a golden star make you feel "Special"? *Gives sticker and pats you head* Make more comments like that and you will be rewarded with more stars!

ArianS2 0

Oh yes! First time my comment got moderated. Are there any achievements to earn on FML? Cause would like to earn the "First time comment moderated" award. Thanks. I would like it as a bade beside my picture.

ArianS2 0

badge* no idea how to edit comments on iPhone.

This worked for me: Open up an umbrella. Get it under the umbrella. Take the umbrella outside. Release bird.

leave it for abit.. try again later.. in the meantime you should name it? i have some suggestions: Muriel Gertrude gladice agatha cornelious beautrice Mildred prudence Winifred.

legitasaurusrex 0

those are stupid names. go with- wilbur hugo montague leppeliar phineas gene brinker grato