By Dejected - 07/12/2009 19:16 - United States

Today, I finally got a hold of my husband who I haven't actually talked to in 2 and 1/2 weeks since he is deployed and it's hard to chat. He told me he couldn't talk because he was in an epic battle, in Call of Duty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 180
You deserved it 4 722

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Zachlax45 0

you have obviously never been in an epic battle in call of duty. lol

dont bother a man and his video game system

Comments

pattheaninal 9
Hermyoni 0

If that is the way he wants to spend what little down time he has then I suggest not making a big deal about it.

a192837465 0

if she even capitalized Call and Duty then she understands that it's not a game it's a way of life. CODMW2 ftw!!!!

Don't interrupt him while he's getting that kill streak for the tactical nuke.

Talk about a busman's holiday... I've basically heard that COD is Halo with modern weapons and even more asshole frat boys. Is there any truth to this? The only shooters I ever liked were Metroid Prime and Mass Effect.

I like COD better just b/c Halo glitches out a LOT. They're very different in terms of fighting style and gameplay, though. It's definitely an adjustment moving from one to another. I'm not sure I'd say that the weapons are more modern (since Halo is supposed to be futuristic), but they're definitely ramped up from the first COD MW. You should give it a shot! (Pun intended)

Oh come on, let the guy play his game. He needs to release stress somehow, and for all we know he just e-mailed you or something.

Oh COD is so great. I went 42 and 4 the other day :d

a192837465 0

he's trying to get a nuke to kill those al queada so stfu or give him head while he plays cause well, isn't that every mans dream

I really hope nobody ever dates you, because you sound like an ignorant, sexist pig.