By shelbs61 - 30/08/2010 19:55 - United States

Today, I finally decided to do regular biology rather than honors biology, thinking honors would be too hard. My first day in regular biology, my lab partner asked me whether a rock was alive or not. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 443
You deserved it 12 284

shelbs61 tells us more.

K, so this is Shelby, the person who wrote the FML. To whoever it may concern: When this guy asked me whether the rock was alive, I thought he was being sarcastic so I replied, "YES!! Haha." Then he wrote something down in his notebook and I asked if he was kidding. He looked up and said, "Just tell me the answer, I wanna finish my homework." Then he asked me if pasta was alive.

Comments

of course rocks are real I have one of my own,hes a little bit slow and hardly ever moves,but hes cool I named him slob,I even take him for walks and give him daily rock food,and give him a bath.

Always, Always! go for honors and move down an needed.

Honors classes are not harder if you're smart. They are designed to collect the smart kids into one class so that they can actually accomplish something and not be held back by the common idiots. You just learned this the hard way... but at least you learned.

Sometimes they are. When I took honors Sociology in community college the teacher was VERY hard on us; at the end of the class he took us all out to dinner and told us that if we could get past him, we'd be fine in our future college classes.

Teacher took you all out to dinner? Sounds creepy, like he was hoping one of you would ask for "extra credit".

Haha, it wasn't creepy, he was awesome. It was a small class, and in my experience those have a different, more friendly environment. EDIT: And when I say end of class, I mean the end of the semester. It was a reward of sorts. He paid for all of us.

sorry meant to write that comment to #32 my ipod wont let me push buttons sometimes, sorry 'bout the confusion

rzbt21 0

a B in honors is weighed like an A+ in regular. it's also more of a challenge and can prepare you for your future. ydi for taking the easy way out instead of accepting the challenge of honors. it's not even that hard

TaylorTotsYumm 10

AP classes give you an extra grade point. Honours classes do not.

It depends on the high school. Mine didn't give extra for honours, just for AP.

What kind of rock murderings have you been up to in your school's lab? :O

ya bio is super easy I wish I took honors for a challenge

datkid117 13

That's why I always take Advance Placement classes, simply to avoid situations like these. Also because regular classes are WAY too easy and are for lazy people.

Someone in my biology class thought that dogs lay eggs. Idiots are everywhere. Some just make good grades.