By shelbs61 - 30/08/2010 19:55 - United States

Today, I finally decided to do regular biology rather than honors biology, thinking honors would be too hard. My first day in regular biology, my lab partner asked me whether a rock was alive or not. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 443
You deserved it 12 284

shelbs61 tells us more.

K, so this is Shelby, the person who wrote the FML. To whoever it may concern: When this guy asked me whether the rock was alive, I thought he was being sarcastic so I replied, "YES!! Haha." Then he wrote something down in his notebook and I asked if he was kidding. He looked up and said, "Just tell me the answer, I wanna finish my homework." Then he asked me if pasta was alive.

Comments

all I can say is awesome. #6- true story

proski 0

ydi for not taking the challenge. Let me guess you're going to back out of AP classes as well? Well with such a mindset enjoy finding a good college.

DAN7IEL 2

yeah, at my school I you don't take honors or pre ap you are in with the losers and it's a stupid class

That happened to me too. I didn't want to take it with APUSH and AP Lit and Spanish 3 and Advanced Algebra Trig among others. And now I snore through regular Bio wanting to hit myself in the face with a stick.

Hehe, well at least you'll be the smart one in that class :)

sounds like something I would ask my partner :D

ive honestly found that it's the smartest people who ask the stupidest questions. They ask those stupid questions to completely understand. yeah, dumb people ask dumb questions too, but they'll mostly just stay quiet because they don't get it. When I was in 11th grade a girl in my calculus class would ask the absolute stupidest questions about every single lesson. I seriously had her pegged as someone who was dropped on her head, but at the end of the school year when grades were posted at the back of the class she had a 99%. And she graduated with honours and received a scholarship. Besides, in 11th grade I took regular bio and in the 12th I took advanced and there were a lot more dumb questions asked in the advanced class than in the regular class.