By CapeRanger - 04/10/2009 18:13 - South Africa

Today, I drove my cousin to her wedding. The photographer said I was too ugly for the official photos so they searched the crowd for a good looking guy to pose as the driver in my new car. No one in the crowd stopped to defend me. My mom told me it's my own fault. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 897
You deserved it 4 770

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that sucks man. your friends are dicks not to support you

Comments

What family would let someone treat you that way? I mean, my family would, but it's like, a joke. i seriously hope you had a good laugh over this.. and maybe a huge heart-felt apology.

lol. u got ur looks from her.. i woulda said something back if i were you.

I don't really believe this.. Why would the photographer give a shit that his clients are ugly?? If the bride's ugly, will he ask someone else to stand in??

Some photographers might. I once heard a story from a photographer who said he hired an assistant who brought a pair of wireless headsets so they could communicate during the wedding. As the bride came out, the assistant commented, "That's the ugliest bride I ever saw!" It got picked up by the PA system in the church.

the_stereotype 0

that's kind of stupid since you all are the ones paying him. and yeah, tell your mother where you got your looks from. and the photographer must suck, because you can make someone appear to look better with different lighting and what-not. and if that's not true, you can still say it anyway. tell him, "that's what we get for hiring an amateur photographer."

I took photography classes with a locally renowned art teacher once. He said, "Even if something is supposedly ugly, it can be reshaped by lighting, space and direction. Beauty is subjective and it can be manipulated by even the most experienced photographer, regardless of the camera. That is the skill of the artist who holds the device."

Say to your mom the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

wow. your friends and family members sound like douchey assholes. I wouldve left the wedding! you shouldn't have let them use your car for the photos if you couldn't be in them.

that's harsh. unless you're Quasimodo.

you take that back!quasi was beautiful on the inside!

polkadot1196 0

Technically, this would be your mom's fault, for making you ugly! But it is sad that your cousin didn't stand up for you. Wouldn't she want you and not a stranger to be in her wedding pictures?

Lance_Uppercut 0

You deserve it because you were probably all hairy and unkempt. Shave your ugly ass beard next time Grizzly Adams.

You deserve to be smacked... With a very large truck.

I think the right thing to do is to punch the photographer in the face. And if you make him ugly in the process, take a picture of him. Oh and tell him to smile for the camera.