By azmom - 27/03/2012 17:51 - United States - Phoenix

Today, I dropped off my 19 year old daughter at her first job. It's at a strip club. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 315
You deserved it 26 211

Same thing different taste

Top comments

anastasia1229 0

At least she has a job. Honest living at the end of the day. They pay taxes like the rest of us.

Comments

seriouslythat 6

Hey could be worse, she could have been a prostitute.

AwesomeNinjazz 3

It's only one step away. Women want equal rights yet go and get naked in front of old grotty men. Oh and they also do lap dances. Eww

245, Men do the same thing, equal rights would actually include the right to do said dances. Denying them this would be the sexist option, idiot.

Why are you posting this? How about you make her stop if you don't like.

She's an adult, her mother can argue as much as she wants but has no power over her.

I think you're just jealous she makes more money than you do.

mitchdtimp 4

OP, you're the parent. I know she's technically an adult now, but still: What mom says goes. You could try to make her quit.

Why? She made the decision and it doesn't harm anyone. Everyone who goes into a strip club makes the decision. You might not like it, but that's you making it your problem to feel better than everyone else.

for all we know, the strip club couldve been the only place hiring and if i was about 20pounds lighter, id be applying at a strip club too! they can bank pretty damn well if theres good business. quit being close-minded snobs

koolkat27 13

Having dignity and self respect doesn't make you a close minded snob.

No, suggesting others don't have dignity or self respect because of their career choice does make you a close minded snob.

linkinpark98 23

You're the one that dropped her off! So quit complaining. -_- You could have driven her elsewhere.

She didn't have a job elsewhere, and drivings still safer than public transit if it's in a sketchier part of town.

TheElderTROLLZ 15

What strip club is it? Oh, don't worry! I won't be there...

TheElderTROLLZ 15

I know, I suck at joking. No more sarcasm from me. :(