By noname - 17/02/2009 17:15 - United States

Today, I dropped my 400 dollar iphone, that's been through toilets and 6 foot falls, on a walmart floor and shattered the screen. I managed, however, to catch the 2 dollar macaroni and cheese before it hit the ground. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 651
You deserved it 32 807

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP did say it's been through toilets and falls, so I'm pretty sure that its a good phone. plus, grass is nothing..

#34, the price of your phone has nothing to do with where you can or cannot shop. WalMart generally has pretty good prices, and, personally, if I'd gone and spent four-hundred bucks on a phone, I'd want to save where I could. Why spend five bucks when you could spend three? And this just proves that WalMart floors are like kryptonite to phones...

Comments

#34, the price of your phone has nothing to do with where you can or cannot shop. WalMart generally has pretty good prices, and, personally, if I'd gone and spent four-hundred bucks on a phone, I'd want to save where I could. Why spend five bucks when you could spend three? And this just proves that WalMart floors are like kryptonite to phones...

Look after your stuff better. Also, who buys mac and cheese? It's hardly a complex dish to make from scratch.

antoniasiddall 5

Maybe they couldn't use a kitchen or they were travelling or just maybe they were like pretty much everyone else who buys readymade stuff sometimes.

DuchessAngel37 0

Sorry, I have a samsung eternity...a million times better than the iphone if you ask me

umm. . .it's called karma? i mean think about it, you bought an iphone. . .now you've been punished for your mistake. simple really XD get an HTC touch phone. . .the Diamond is sexxed, and the Pro is great if you text a lot :P

I am glad that I am not the only one who has dropped my phone in the toilet...

ba_mf 0

what's so weird about having an iPhone and going to wal-mart? wal-mart SELLS iPhones.

syrcsorgmn 0

you are a klutz. who drops their shit so damn much?

teh_ass 0

Wow, treat your stuff with more respect. Kids these days think that every new toy is unbreakable...

#2: They actually sell iPhones at Walmart, not that I'm saying Walmart is that great of a place.

noodles? isnt "mac and cheese" the american for macaroni and cheese and thats made with pasta