By fyreangel - 10/11/2016 21:39 - United States - Warren

Today, I replaced my dating apps with food apps cause at least someone will show up after I use the food apps. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 352
You deserved it 969

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm curious now, which food app makes people show up?

Someone hot and ready quickly turned into something hot and ready. Been there, done that. Chin up op :)

Comments

I'm curious now, which food app makes people show up?

Food, made from recipes on the food apps, makes people show up.

talking about the ordering food apps. order food someone shows up to deliver said food

I also had this cool app in mind where you can state your location and what you are eating and then people show up with more food and you have a big food party :(

Someone hot and ready quickly turned into something hot and ready. Been there, done that. Chin up op :)

Are you sure you weren't both accidentally sitting at different tables?

Am I the only one who's mood shifted from happy-go-lucky to sad and somber after reading this FML. That being said, there can always be happiness in food. And food will never hurt you. Unless, ya know, it's overly salted, or just plain bad for your heart as well... In that case, food sucks too... Lucky for everyone that I'm not a therapist. I feel like I'd be a terrible one. Just sayin'.

That's because the sellers on the food app know they'll get paid for bringing food. Paying people to "date" ;) them is called prostitution.

kaitlyn520 13

Try getting an app called food spotting!! It's kinda like Tinder, but instead of swiping left/right for people you get to do it for food <3

Alup132 22

Your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

Way to make a change in your life promoting positivity! Food is love anyway.