By GM38 - 23/06/2012 02:57 - United States - Melbourne

Today, I divorced my husband of 20 years. The only positive thing about my day was my pregnancy test. Yes, it was his. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 098
You deserved it 9 012

Same thing different taste

Comments

This means you're at least 36, more likely 40-something and getting pregnant?

sierra142 19

Yes. What's your point? That woman over 35 shouldn't have kids?

marisadc79 0

I think usually you'd get married only as young as 18 in normal circumstances do she could be anywhere from 38 up if she wasn't married as a minor. Yes to the other comment, women over 35 who get pregnant run a higher risk of miscarriage, health issues, birth defects and deformities and other things. It is more risky however it's up to the woman or couple to decide if the risk is worth it.

sierra142 19

Yes, there is a higher risk but that does not mean if they want kids they shouldn't have them. It's totally their own choice. My mum had my brother at 40 and one if my closest friends had her child at 42 (she's a lot older than me). Neither kids have anything wrong with them at all.

CONGRATULA....Wait a minute, this is bad news. FYL

Except unless she's very far along, it's NOT a baby or a kid or a child yet. And if she was far enough along for that to be so, it's also likely she would know the sex. Calling something of an indeterminate sex 'it' doesn't mean you don't love your eventual-child, it's just exactly what the wrapper says: you don't know what it is yet.

He should have pulled out... But congrats!!!

You know that even if he pulls it out, there is still a high rist of getting pregnant, right?

If y'all were fighting for a while leading up to it why would he get sex?

Wow ! Talk about a conflicting situation !

marisadc79 0

This same story was just on here recently between a boyfriend and girlfriend lol sorry if it's true hope you can work it out

Number 8 and anyone else saying dumb mean ass things to OP about her situation. That's a dick move. You know nothing about there situation so stop taking It so personal. I mean for all we know the husband could have cheated or beat the women so **** you dude. Seriously those are asshole statements. Ever heard it takes to to make a baby.

TheDrifter 23

Why not assume the op was the abusive cheating lowlife? It's just as likely, statistically speaking.

True 235 but still we know nothing so we shouldn't be so quick to judge is what I was getting at.

When did you get married? In order to have your kid 20 years later.. i mean if you got married at 20 your now 40 and having a baby

Ins0mau 20

Yes genius. Here's a cookie.